Spending time in Brussels or here on holiday? Want to make the most of your stay? Can you spare more time for language learning in summer than during the rest of the year? Then choose one of our summer packages!
Choose the session(s) that suit you best:
- July 1 | 3 to 20 July 2017
- July 2 | 24 July to 11 August 2017
- August |14 August to 1 September 2017
Please note that enrolment for a course or workshop involves the payment of an annual flat fee to cover administration fees (€45). You do not have to pay this fee if you have been enrolled with us for less than a year.
Do you have plenty of time to spend learning and want to make swift progress? Then join our intensive classes, every morning or every afternoon, and see for yourself how quickly you progress.
Do you prefer a more modest pace with three lessons a week? Then the semi-intensive course is perfect for you!
Do you work or have commitments during the day? Join one of our gentle-paced evening classes and make progress over the long term.
L M M J V
€118 (C1: €133)
A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2
3 weeks (13,5 hours in total)
Unless otherwise stated, course fees quoted do not include textbooks. You can, however, purchase them from reception at the Alliance Française Bruxelles-Europe (€20).
*Payment must be made in one single transaction. The 10% discount will be applied to the total fees payable, excluding textbooks and enrolment fees. Offers apply to enrolments at reception or by mail only.
Develop your oral communication skills and fluency when conversing in French.
Course contents: discussions, conversations in French, role-play situations based on themes to be agreed with your teacher.
Do you find it difficult to make yourself understood in French? Bring your pronunciation up to scratch and converse fluently with other French speakers.
Course content: introduction to French prosody, rhythm and word stress, and practice in pronouncing the different sounds of the French language.
Grammar and spelling
Do you have difficulties with grammar rules? Avoid the pitfalls of the French language and impress other French speakers.
Course content: revision of the main areas of grammar and spelling, particularly rules of agreement, homophones and verb conjugations.
**Offers apply to enrolments at reception or by mail only.
French for International Relations
Improve your French for European and International Relations at the heart of Brussels’ European quarter.
- Prospective and former Master’s students at the College of Europe in Bruges and Natolin
- Interns at European institutions and parliamentary assistants
- EU civil servants and diplomats, journalists and interpreters
- Anyone involved in or interested in French for European and International Relations.
- Simulated work-related situations in an international context: discussions, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Introduction to French-speaking media.
- Acquisition of vocabulary specific to the field of International Relations.
- Enrolment open until 8 July 2016
- Course runs between 8 and 26 August 2016 on our premises
M T W T F
M-Th.: 9am-12.30pm and 1.30-3.30pm
A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2
3 weeks (70 hours in total)
*Please note, Monday 15 August 2016 is a public holiday (no classes will be held)
**Prices include enrolment fees and materials. Accommodation is extra.
- Take our online test to determine your level (select the “Master’s” option).
- Once you have received the result of your test, please contact us by email at masters(at)alliancefr.be and send us your completed registration form. Please note that to be eligible for this course you must have reached level B1, B2 or C1.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your enrolment in due course. Please note that your enrolment will only be confirmed when our accounts department receives your payment.
General conditions of sale
By enrolling, you indicate your acceptance of our general conditions of sale. Please read them carefully. For cancellations after 8 July 2016, a sum of €100 will be retained to cover administrative costs. The course will only run if 5 or more students enrol for it. Furthermore, the Alliance Française Bruxelles-Europe reserves the right to reassign students to different classes according to the number of students enrolled and their proficiency levels