Le DELF Junior assesses the four following skills:
verbal expression, written expression, verbal comprehension and written comprehension
Themes & media involve points of interest to young people.
Four diplomas are offered to children and adolescents: DELF Junior A1, DELF Junior A2, DELF Junior B1 and DELF Junior B2.
Who is it for?
For children and adolescents in secondary education.
DURATION OF EXAMINATIONS
Collective examinations: 1 hour 20 minutes
Oral production: 5 to 7 minutes
(preparation: 10 mins.)
Collective examinations: 1 hour 45 minutes
Oral production: 15 mins.
(preparation : 10 mins.)
Collective examinations: 1 hour 40 minutes
Oral production: 6 to 8 minutes
(preparation: 10 mins.)
Collective examinations: 2 hours 30 minutes
Oral production: 20 mins.
(preparation: 30 mins.)
Calendar of sessions 2021
Date of collective exams
|Session 2||A1||15th November 2021||from 15th September 2021 to 20th October 2021|
|A2||15th November 2021|
|B1||17th November 2021|
|B2||18th November 2021|
* INVITATION TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL EXAM (ORAL)
You will receive an invitation to your individual exam at least 2 weeks before the start date of the collective exams. If you wish to take your individual test at a specific time or date, please send an e-mail to email@example.com before the closing date for registration. We will consider your request to the best of our ability. After the registration period, no more special requests will be accepted.
When will I receive my diploma ?
Your results will be sent to you by email at the latest 1 to 2 months after the exam (on request, a certificate of success can be delivered
to you by email).
Your diploma will be available 3 months after the exam at the reception of the Alliance française de Bruxelles-Europe or can be sent to you on request.
In case of loss of the diploma, a request for a duplicate can be made to France Education International (7 euros for file fee).
Prepare your child for DELF Junior!
Improve the chances of success and allow your child to be ready on the day of the examination:
- Methodology: discover the examination format and learn various strategies to help you succeed in your examination.
- Oral production: sit the oral examination with an examiner authorised by the CIEP, in the same conditions as the official exam, and receive personalised correction.
- Written production: get to practice on official examination question Receive a personalised correction based on the official exam criterias.
- Oral comprehension: train with a teacher and discover tips on how to pass the oral comprehension.
Written comprehension: learn how to read a text efficiently and improve your score at the written comprehension test.
The certifications manager will notify you when your diploma is available. Then, it will be available at the Alliance française's reception-desk. It can be sent on demand.
||DELF A1||DELF A2||DELF B1||DELF B2|
|Tariffs||99 €||104 €||124 €||140 €|
REgister your child now
Do not delay, places for each session are limited!
Two options to register:
- online, enrol through our online enrolment platform as soon as the enrolment period starts.
- at our reception, enrol directly at the reception of the Alliance Française Bruxelles-Europe. Remember to bring an identity document (identity card or passport).
General Sales Conditions for the DELF-DALF
Your enrolment is deemed to be your acceptance of our general sales conditions which you are invited to consult.
Registrations & General information:
Information on exams:
Exam and certification pole