Le DELF Junior assesses the four following skills:
verbal expression, written expression, verbal comprehension and written comprehension
Themes & media involve points of interest to young people.
Four diplomas are offered to children and adolescents: DELF Junior A1, DELF Junior A2, DELF Junior B1 and DELF Junior B2.
Who is it for?
For children and adolescents in secondary education.
DURATION OF EXAMINATIONS
Collective examinations: 1 hour 20 minutes
Oral production: 5 to 7 minutes
(preparation: 10 mins.)
Collective examinations: 1 hour 45 minutes
Oral production: 15 mins.
(preparation : 10 mins.)
Collective examinations: 1 hour 40 minutes
Oral production: 6 to 8 minutes
(preparation: 10 mins.)
Collective examinations: 2 hours 30 minutes
Oral production: 20 mins.
(preparation: 30 mins.)
Calendar of sessions 2021
Date of collective exams
|Session 1||A1||22nd April 2021||from 10th February 2021 to 10th March 2021|
|A2||22nd April 2021|
|B1||23rd April 2021|
|B2||27th April 2021|
The individual oral examination will take place the same week as the collective examination.
You will receive a notification two weeks before the dates of the collective examinations, at the latest.
You can sit several diplomas in the same session.
When will my child receive his/her diploma?
A certificate of success will be sent to you 2 to 3 months after the examinations, at the latest. Then, the diploma will be available at the reception desk of the Alliance française de Bruxelles-Europe, or will be sent on demand.
Prepare your child for DELF Junior!
Improve the chances of success and allow your child to be ready on the day of the examination:
- Methodology: discover the examination format and learn various strategies to help you succeed in your examination.
- Oral production: sit the oral examination with an examiner authorised by the CIEP, in the same conditions as the official exam, and receive personalised correction.
- Written production: get to practice on official examination question Receive a personalised correction based on the official exam criterias.
- Oral comprehension: train with a teacher and discover tips on how to pass the oral comprehension.
Written comprehension: learn how to read a text efficiently and improve your score at the written comprehension test.
The certifications manager will notify you when your diploma is available. Then, it will be available at the Alliance française's reception-desk. It can be sent on demand.
||DELF A1||DELF A2||DELF B1||DELF B2|
|Tariffs||99 €||104 €||124 €||140 €|
REgister your child now
Do not delay, places for each session are limited!
Two options to register:
- online, enrol through our online enrolment platform as soon as the enrolment period starts.
- at our reception, enrol directly at the reception of the Alliance Française Bruxelles-Europe. Remember to bring an identity document (identity card or passport).
General Sales Conditions for the DELF-DALF
Your enrolment is deemed to be your acceptance of our general sales conditions which you are invited to consult.