To enrol, please gather the required documents then contact us by email (professorat(at)alliancefr.be) or go to the reception of the Alliance Française Bruxelles-Europe.
Please note your enrolment will only be definitive after payment of enrolment fees for the entrance examination.
- French is your mother tongue
You hold a diploma at CESS+3 or BAC+3 level (CESS: Certificat de l’Enseignement Secondaire Supérieur – Certificate of Secondary Education// BAC: Baccalaureate).
N.B.: If you do not meet these criteria, you can still sit the written examination. Your application will then be deliberated by the members of a team deciding on entry to the course.
Documents required for enrolment
the completed enrolment form
- a copy of your diploma (see above)
- a copy of your identity card
- a single-page CV
Written eligibility test: duration 3 hours
The written examination is made up of three exercises:
- Argumentative text (about teaching a language)
- Text to correct
- QCM about the French language
Oral admission test: duration 20 minutes
The oral consists of a motivation interview.
- Enrolment before 31 May 2019
- Written examination: Friday 14 June 2019 from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- Oral examination: 20 & 21 June 2019
- Enrolment before 11 September 2019
- Written examination: Friday 20 September 2019 from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- Oral examination: between 1 and 8 October 2019
- Classes will start on 14 October 2019
Enrolments fees for entrance examination: €50
Training costs: €350/month
General Sales Conditions
Tel.: +32 (0) 2 788 21 53