Preparation for the DAEFLE (Diploma of Aptitude in Teaching French as a Foreign Language) is a distance-learning diploma course aimed at any person wishing to teach French as a Foreign Language. The content of the course is aimed at class practical sessions, documents and application exercises.
The Alliance française de Bruxelles-Europe is an examination centre:
- for the test for entrance course and
- for the final examination (leading to the award of the DAEFLE, if successful).
Who is it for?
For any person preparing to teach, or already teaching French to non-French students in France or abroad. The course can be taken wherever you are in the world.
- For the test for entrance course: to hold a French BAC or a Belgian CESS. Please contact the DAEFLE department at the Alliance française of Paris Ile-de-France for any request for an exemption.
- For the final examination: declaration of having followed the 6 training modules.
Calendar of sessions
Course entrance test:
|Session||Enrolment||Test||Results||Start of classes with CNED|
|1||1 > 24 February 2017||10 > 20 April 2017||3 May||July 2017|
|2||20 March > 7 April 2017||24 May > 2 June 2017||12 June|
|7 > 31 August 2017||13 > 23 October 2017||3 November||January 2018|
|25 September > 13 October 2017||29 November > 7 December 2017||18 December|
|1||24 April > 12 May 2017||14 June 2017 (9am > 5pm)||15 September 2017|
|2||23 October > 10 November 2017||13 December 2017 (9am > 5pm)||5 March 2018|
- €82 if you take the test from home
- €92 if you take the test at the Alliance Française
Final examination: €364
Option 1 | Enrol online
You can enrol through our online enrolment platform as soon as the enrolment period starts.
Option 2 | Enrol by email
Please contact us by email at the address: examens(at)alliancefr.be and send us the completed enrolment form:
General sales conditions for the DAEFLE
Your enrolment is deemed to be your acceptance of our general sales conditions which we invite you to consult.