French For International Relations
Improve your French for European and International Relations at the heart of Brussels’ European quarter.
- Prospective and former Master’s students at the College of Europe in Bruges and Natolin
- Interns at European institutions and parliamentary assistants
- EU civil servants and diplomats, journalists and interpreters
- Anyone involved in or interested in French for European and International Relations.
Course content: simulated work-related situations in an international context (discussions, meetings, presentations, etc.), introduction to French-speaking media, acquisition of vocabulary specific to the field of International Relations.
Calendar: enrolment open until 4 July 2019 and course runs between 22 July and 9 August 2019 on our premises.
*Price includes enrolment fees and materials. Accommodation is extra.
- Take our online test to determine your level (select the “Master’s” option).
- Once you have received the result of your test, please contact us by email at masters(at)alliancefr.be. Please note that to be eligible for this course you must have reached level B1, B2 or C1.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your enrolment in due course. Please note that your enrolment will only be confirmed when our accounts department receives your payment.
- You don't have the required level to enrol to the training? Enrol for a French course in July first and be ready for 22 July, first day of the French for International Relations training. Please see above for more information on our group classes.
General conditions of sale
By enrolling, you indicate your acceptance of our general conditions of sale. Please read them carefully. For cancellations after 4 July 2019, a sum of €100 will be retained to cover administrative costs. The course will only run if 5 or more students enrol for it. Furthermore, the Alliance Française Bruxelles-Europe reserves the right to reassign students to different classes according to the number of students enrolled and their proficiency levels.