We undertake to offer:
- high-quality lessons led by qualified and experienced teachers;
- lessons for all levels, from beginners A1 to accomplished speakers C2;
- content tailored to trainees’ expectations and professional needs;
- courses based on the internationally-recognised CEFR* scale recommended by the European Council.
Services tailor-made for your professional needs
Discover our flexible, tailor-made services: individual or small-group lessons; at the place of your choice, distance-learning or a mixture of the two. Choose your days and hours as well as the content of your lessons: from French specific to professional situations (verbal/written) or everyday French (life in Brussels, oral practice, administrative letters, etc.).
We analyse your goal and your professional background in order to propose tailor-made training. Through this, benefit from personalised monitoring, regular reports and an end of course assessment, enabling you to measure your staff’s progress. You can also opt for sitting an official certificate. Find out more about the official certifications that we can offer
Benefit from our European expertise
Our training in French as a foreign language will enable your staff to develop numerous skills, as well as an ability to adapt to various situations of communication in French for European and international relations:
- speaking with ease in formal situations (speeches, conferences, declarations, presentations)
- interacting with your French-speaking colleagues and professional contacts (meetings, discussions, interviews, telephone conversations)
- understanding French-language media (written press, radio, reports)
- speaking French in informal situations (cocktails, lunches, social gatherings, conversations)
- writing effective business correspondence (emails, notes, reports, agendas, formal letters)
- developing intercultural skills to ensure you are in tune with those with whom you interact (references, context, challenges)
- acquiring technical language skills relating to your professional field (vocabulary, types of discourse)
PON programme: preparation for the Junior DELF
Under the PON programme funded by the European Union, bring your class to Brussels and benefit from tailor-made preparation for the Junior DELF exam with the Alliance française de Bruxelles-Europe. Consult our leaflet.
*The Common European Framework of Reference for languages provides common guidelines for the design of language courses and diploma and certificate programmes. The framework defines three levels: basic (A1-A2), independent (B1-B2) and proficient (C1-C2).