Grant And Financial Assistance
Benefit from a 50% reduction!
Would a training course enable you to improve your company’s productivity or competitiveness? Whether it is for yourself or your staff, you can apply for a grant on your training from the Brussels-Capital Region.
If you are self-employed or a legal entity, you are considered as a com¬pany. You can therefore apply for financial aid from the Brussels-Capital Region if you fulfil the following conditions:
- you are a SME;
- you carry out an activity featured on the list of eligible sectors;
- you are based in one of the 19 communes of the Brussels- Capital Region;
- you have human resources and property which are specifically intended for your company;
- you fulfil the conditions specific to the grant for which you are applying.
The cost of the training is at least €1,000.
- The grant will be between €500 and €3,000, up to 50% of the total cost of the training.
- It is only possible to benefit from a grant three times per calendar year.