- 274 million French-speakers in the world
- 5,000 diplomats trained in 10 years with the OIF programme
- 30 years of experience in teaching French for diplomacy and international
- 65 experienced, native French teachers
Does French have an important place in your institution or will it? Do your staff need or wish to master French? Does their job require mastering a level of French suitable to their professional sector and contacts, beyond general French? Benefit from our expertise in French for international relations in a Belgian, European and international context!
Our tailor-made training is specifically aimed at the following:
- civil servants and officials of European institutions;
- bi/multilateral embassy staff in Brussels;
- accredited journalists of the European institutions;
- translators and interpreters;
- parliamentary assistants;
- staff of public administrations, etc.
Our expertise has been developed around linguistic goals specific to these professions, for example: conducting a meeting, negotiating, convincing, giving a presentation, summarising, writing of a good standard, etc.